Our Mission Statement
The Mission of the Benton County R-II School District is to provide positive educational opportunities to promote individual development and opportunities for success in a safe, orderly, and caring environment.
1. All students are capable of learning.
2. Each student is a unique individual worthy of consideration on his/her own merits.
3. An environment conducive to learning and the promotion of self-worth in students must be created.
4. Education is a life-long process and the school must assist and promote programs to benefit the entire community.
5. The educational program must provide for systematic review and evaluation and possess flexibility to meet changing needs.
6. The educational programs of the district are a joint effort requiring involvement of the home and community with the school.
7. The allocation of time and resources must be flexible in order to provide for individual needs and to capitalize on individual strengths.